Wednesday, March 23, 2016

      After reading Act II we see that the characters romantic levels have increased.  In my opinion I find it kind of unbearable yet confusing seeing all these characters confess their love for one another.  We see that Krogstad had a thing for Mrs. Linde in the past.  We also see some very intimate chat between Nora and Dr. Rank.  For example when Nora was dancing her Tarantella we see in the play that Dr. Rank is also paying close attention to Nora as much as Helmer is.

      I am very interested to see where all this commotion ends up.  Will Nora end up with Dr. Rank or will she stay with Helmer?  It is said at the end of act 2 that Nora wanted to commit suicide.  Due to her lies giving her a disreputable past.  I am very curios as to who will end up with who and what will happen to Nora and her will to die.  What do you think will happen to Nora based on her wrong doings and death wish?
       

4 comments:

  1. I agree with what you say because its almost a cliff hanger between Nora with Dr.Rank or staying with her husband. Sometimes I feel that Nora takes so much pride that she doesn't realize what could come because of her actions. Sometimes I feel that she has to slow her thinking and actions so she could realize what she's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nora leaves him and finds herself. She only wants to kill herself because she feels it only thing left. She'll always find another way out. Killing herself is not the answer to anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. I think Nora will end up with serious consequences, she hurt her husband if she doesn't state the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe Nora will get fed up and leave. From all the stress and build up between Krogstad and trovold.

    ReplyDelete